Sharing our bread with the hungry, sheltering the oppressed and the homeless, clothing the naked when you see them, and not turning your back on your own. – Isaiah 58:7
We have a new email address!
Please update your records. Thanks!
Six of our clients enjoyed a half-day spiritual retreat,
led by Sr. Roberta Popara, at Our Lady of Florida Spiritual Center
on July 23. Many thanks to Sr. Roberta and the Spiritual Center
for enriching our moms’ lives with this opportunity
for reflection and rejuvenation!
Why we so strongly believe in Holy Ground Shelter’s long-term, independent living model:
This 5-minute video depicts a theory of change from the Frontiers of Innovation community for achieving breakthrough outcomes for vulnerable children and families. It describes the need to focus on building the capabilities of caregivers and strengthening the communities that together form the environment of relationships essential to children’s lifelong learning, health, and behavior.
Read more about our program…click here!
TO SUPPORT OUR WORK:Holy Ground Shelter for Homeless, Inc. 200 W. 20th Street Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Phone: (561) 355-5040 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also support our work by designating Holy Ground Shelter as your preferred charity when you shop on Amazon. For details, click here.
Holy Ground is a member of the Homeless and Housing Alliance of Palm Beach County.
Heartfelt gratitude to all of our supporters who are so generously supporting our work. We are especially grateful to the following individuals, foundations and charities:
- Palm Beach Diocese – Council of Catholic Women
- Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Church (Lantana) – Council of Catholic Women
- School Sisters of Notre Dame
- Split Rock Foundation
- Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
- Ms. Eva Hill
- Extraordinary Charities
- Quantum Foundation
- Mary Alice Fortin Foundation of Florida, Inc.
- R. Cathleen Cox McFarlane Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Seasiders of Palm Beach Shores
- Mr. and Mrs. Francis Hogan
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard Martens
- Mr. Cecil Birch
- Bethesda by the Sea Mission and Outreach Committee
- The International Society of Palm Beach
- St. Patrick Catholic Church – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- The JC Foundation
- The Father’s Table Foundation
- The Friars of Atonement – Graymoor
- Palm Beach Diocesan Council of Catholic Women
And heartfelt gratitude, as well, to our partners in providing our clients with the best possible services:
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Palm Beach County
- DePorres P.L.A.C.E.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society – St. Paul of the Cross Catholic Church
- Club 100 Charities Food Bank
- Work Force Alliance
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
- Community Partners
Follow Holy Ground on: