Sharing our bread with the hungry, sheltering the oppressed and the homeless, clothing the naked when you see them, and not turning your back on your own. – Isaiah 58:7
Holy Ground was designated a 2016 Extraordinary Charity by:
Holy Ground was also selected as a participating charity by:
We are so thrilled that you came!
You all looked terrific in your tropical outfits.
Thank you for helping us celebrate our
Waltz Family Campus!!
Hope you all had as much fun as we did!
Click here for more photos from our luau!
Why we so strongly believe in Holy Ground’s long-term, independent living model:
This 5-minute video depicts a theory of change from the Frontiers of Innovation community for achieving breakthrough outcomes for vulnerable children and families. It describes the need to focus on building the capabilities of caregivers and strengthening the communities that together form the environment of relationships essential to children’s lifelong learning, health, and behavior.
To read more about our program…click here!
Our Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
for Our First Campus
Above is a small sample of the photos from the event, but you can enjoy all the photos here! Top: Holy Ground’s board and staff proudly show off the new property sign.
Bottom, left: Fr Seamus Murtagh, Danielle Hickox Moore and Mrs Lesly Smith doing the honors. Bottom, right: One of Holy Ground’s little ones is thrilled with her new home!
All photos above © TRACEY BENSON PHOTOGRAPHY
TO SUPPORT THE WORK OF HOLY GROUND:
Holy Ground PBC 200 W. 20th Street Riviera Beach, FL 33404 Phone: (561) 355-5040 E-mailhttp://www.floridaconsumerhelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Holy Ground Shelter for Homeless, Inc.’s registration number is CH36565.
You can also support our work by designating Holy Ground as your preferred charity when you shop on Amazon. For details, click here.
HOLY GROUND PBC IS A
PROUD MEMBER OF:
Homeless and Housing Alliance of Palm Beach County
Heartfelt gratitude to all of our supporters who are so generously supporting our work. We are especially grateful to the following individuals, foundations and charities:
- Great Charity Challenge
- Palm Beach Diocese – Council of Catholic Women
- Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Church (Lantana) – Council of Catholic Women
- School Sisters of Notre Dame
- Split Rock Foundation
- Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
- Ms. Eva Hill
- Extraordinary Charities
- Quantum Foundation
- Mary Alice Fortin Foundation of Florida, Inc.
- Cathleen McFarlane Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Seasiders of Palm Beach Shores
- Mr. and Mrs. Francis Hogan
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard Martens
- Mr. Cecil Birch
- Bethesda by the Sea Mission and Outreach Committee
- The International Society of Palm Beach
- St. Patrick Catholic Church – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- The JC Foundation
- The Father’s Table Foundation
- The Friars of Atonement – Graymoor
- Chapman Foundation
And heartfelt gratitude, as well, to our partners in providing our clients with the best possible services:
- DePorres P.L.A.C.E.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society – St. Paul of the Cross Catholic Church
- Club 100 Charities Food Bank
- Work Force Alliance
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
- Community Partners