Holy Ground is hosting a virtual and live 5k walk/run –
all proceeds from this event enable us to
help our young families on their journey!
You can walk or run (or even cycle or treadmill!) 5k at your own pace and in your own space (neighborhood, park, wherever you like) any time from Friday, October 29 through Sunday, October 31.
You can join us for a group walk/run at beautiful Riverbend Park in Jupiter, FL on Saturday, October 30, starting at 8:30 AM.
However you want to participate…
All participants at the group walk/run on October 30 receive a goody bag, and kids under 12 who wear a costume to the group walk/run will receive a Halloween gift bag!
You can participate in the virtual walk/run from anywhere in the world! However you choose to participate, the funds YOU help us raise will allow us to continue sheltering and mentoring homeless young mothers, and their children, in Palm Beach County who are willing to make positive changes in their lives.
- $35 if you sign up by October 6
- $40 if you sign up after October 6
Registration is open online from Thursday, September 9 through Sunday, October 31. You can also register in person at Riverbend Park on October 30, starting at 8:30 AM.
Ways to Participate:
- Sponsored Walk/Run: Sign up for the event and challenge your friends to sponsor you! Just ask your friends to go to the race website any time before the end of the event and click on Donate. Then just complete your walk/run during the weekend of Oct 29-31.
- Matched Walk/Run: You can still raise money for Holy Ground even if you don’t have sponsors. Just sign up for the event and complete your walk/run Oct 29-31. Your completed kilometers will be matched by dollars from our generous donors!
- Supporter: Can’t walk, run, or cycle? Then “lie around for Holy Ground!” You can either sponsor one of our participants, or just donate to support our mission to shelter and mentor young homeless moms and their children. We are grateful for any and all support you can offer!
Note to Students: Students can earn two hours of Community Service for participating! Contact us for more information.
A special thank you to our generous donors, who will match completed kilometers with dollars!
Remember, be safe and socially distant
as you do your walk/run!!
Thank you for participating in our
second annual Home and Hope 5K Walk/Run!